Registration for the July 27-29, 2012 reunion to be held at Camp Campbell is now open! Please fill out the registration form at this link: http://westies.eventbee.com to register and pay for your weekend event. Please register for the event as soon as possible, no later than June, 2012. Registration is on a first-come first-serve basis, so those who register first will have priority when it comes to cabin placement and rooming.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when registering.
1) How many people in your party? 2) When will you be arriving? 3) Will you be staying at the reunion from Friday night until Sunday or only coming for part of the time?
Costs are as follows: - Full Event all meals, all activities (Fri-Sun) $200.00 - Full Event pricing for kids: 0-3 Free, 4-8 $130.00 - One-night only (Fri/Sat OR Sat/Sun) $110.00 - One-night only (Fri/Sat OR Sat/Sun) Kids 4-8 years $90.00 - Saturday all day meals and program - $70.00 - Friday evening dinner and program - $35.00 - Saturday evening dinner and program - $35.00
4) What types of activities would you like to participate in and/or would you like to help organize?
5) Do you have any special dietary needs? All meals are served family style and will contain vegetarian options at every meal. Other options can also be accommodated if requested on the registration form.
6) Do you want to room with another family or group of people? Cabins sleep 9-14 people in bunk-bed style accommodations (see pics on the pics page) you will be rooming with other Westies and their families. Early registrations have the option to request roommates; we will do our best to accommodate. Families with young children could room together: boys in one cabin, girls in the other; groups that attended the West around the same time, etc.
7) You can pay by PayPal or credit card using the Paypal processing system linked to our registration pages. Or you can send a check to: Westie Reunion c/o Rebecca Cavagnari 118 Zinfandel Cir. Scotts Valley CA. 95066 USA.
8) We are also accepting donations for scholarships via the registration page, so even more Westies can attend. If you feel you are in need of a scholarship, please fill out a contact form with your scholarship need and justification.